- Academic qualifications required for access. Students from abroad must submit a certified photocopy of the qualification translated into Spanish by a sworn translator.
- Personal academic certificates stating all courses taken and grades obtained. Students from abroad must submit these certificates translated into Spanish.
- CV (maximum three pages). An accredited certificate verifying qualifications must be submitted.
- Cover letter for taking the Masters (maximum two pages).
- The pre-registration period will be extended from september 14th to December 14th, 2020, both inclusive.
On December 15th, 2020, the provisional list of admitted candidates will be published on our website. The excluded will have a six calendar days period to submit any claim and/or correct mistakes in the documentation provided.
On December 22nd 2020, once the claims period is closed the final list of admitted and excluded students will be publish, as well as the days and schedules chosen for the personal interviews. The Academic Committee of the Master will be contemplate the chance of do these interviews by videoconference or telephone.
- The personal interviews with candidates will be held between January 12th and January 14th ,2021
- On January 15th , 2020will be publish the final list of admitted students
Academic record: 40 % of the final score.
CV: 30 % of the final score.
Interview: 30 % of the final score.
|From September 14th to December 14th, 2020
|Holding of interviews of applicants with the Academic Committee of the Master
|From January 12th to 14th, 2021
|From January 19th to 26th, 2021
The Masters course will be open to:
- Those with higher-education qualifications in arts education, priority being given to Drama, Music and Dance.
- University graduates, or those with an equivalent official qualification issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that authorises access to the Masters degree in the country that issued said qualification.
- Qualified students outside the EHEA, after prior verification by the competent educational administration that they have achieved an equivalent educational level (the qualifications themselves do not need to be officially recognised). Access obtained in this way will in no case mean official recognition of the qualification held by the interested party, or serve for purposes other than taking the Masters degree.