Registration will be completed online using the Codex program at the portal www.fuescyl.esadcyl.master.com. You will be able to formalize your registration next January 2020. After completion, the student must provide the following documentation:
- Original registration receipt from the Codex program, signed by the student.
- Copy of Form 046 (payment of public fees: opening of files and administrative services) paid for in full and stamped by the banking institution. (More Information). Payments will be in accordance with public fees for secretarial services (currently those approved by Ordinance 11/2015 of the Consejería de Educación de la Junta de Castilla y León, 29 January, 2015, ‘by which public fees for specialised education in the autonomous community of Castilla y León for the academic year 2015/16 are established’ (see BOCYL, Feb 2, 2015; text available at (More Information) and, in the case of newly-admitted students, for services pertaining to the opening of academic files.
- Original bank receipt for payment (in cash or by bank transfer) of the registration fee and accident and health care insurance. Students who are eligible for exemption from or reductions in registration fees will not need to present the bank receipt, but must provide the original and a copy of a valid document confirming eligibility for such exemption or reduction. If this documentation is sent by registered post, a certified photocopy must be presented.
- In the case of instalment payments, the duly completed and signed form relating to the SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) direct debit must be provided, together with a certificate or receipt issued by the banking institution, or a photocopy of the bank book that irrefutably verifies the name of the account holder and the account number.
- Photocopy of ID/NIE/Passport
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy (if applicable) of the Large Family Book.
Types of registration
There are two types of registration: full-time and part-time (the standard registration scheme being that of full-time students).
- FULL-TIME students: 60 ECTS credits.
- PART-TIME students: minimum 30 ECTS credits.
Save in exceptional cases, duly justified and verified, changes of registration will not be authorised during the academic year. In all cases, these have to be expressly approved by the Director of the Centre.
Students may apply for part-time student status. In order to qualify for the status of part-time student, one of the following conditions must be met and verified:
- Being in employment:
- In the case of employed workers, the student must provide an up-to-date Informe de Vida Laboral (employment history report) from the Spanish Social Security, as well as a certificate issued to this effect by the owner of the company or by the staff manager of the same, confirming a minimum of 20 hours of work per week.
- In the case of self-employed workers, in addition to the Spanish Social Security employment history report, certification of registration for Impuesto de Actividades Económicas (Economic Activities Tax) and a photocopy of the payment of the corresponding quota for the current year must be provided.
- Caring for a relative up to the second degree of kinship by consanguinity or affinity.
- Being affected by a degree of physical, sensory or mental disability equal to or greater than 33 %, which must be recognized by the competent authority and documented.
- EBeing affected by serious illness (a medical report must be provided).
However, the Masters board of directors will analyse each case and, following a report from the Masters Academic Committee, will deal with the applications presented by the interested parties, which must be duly justified and documented.